KANEDA STATERMIC XHT Synthetic grease with Fluor compounds.
Five Advantages Of Products
- Multi purpose heavy duty water resistant grease
- Shock loaded applications in industry.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN MS does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
KANEDA STATERMIC XHT
Synthetic grease with Fluor compounds.
Special grease formulated with fluorinated components for use in applications working under high temperatures and medium to heavy loads.
STATERMIC XHT has been formulated with synthetic components which reduce the friction coefficient of most plastic and metal materials.
The rheology of the structure has been adapted in such a way to obtain a extended application at temperatures up to 250 °C with peak temperatures up to 270 °C. The starting torque at - 25 °C is very low.
The stability of the chemical structure of the components ensure a compatibility with most of the plastic and metal materials used in the industry (except fluorinated components).
The very high cohesion of the structure, its excellent resistance to temperature and chemical products, its low volatility contributes to a very long life time of the STATERMIC XHT.